Tuesday, January 4, 2022

 

I admit I am not a supporter of empires, nations, or republics. I do not derive my identity from any of the current ideas about what this is we are experiencing as a collective reality.

I have landed on the side of love as both initiator and sustainer of life and consciousness. Creator wants love for and from creation and its creatures whatever form they take.

Love completely by choice. No threat, no coercion, an unconditional surrender to love. Jesus does it, Buddha does it. We do it moment by moment or not.

We forget. We remember.

I am not a fan of ideologies and belief systems. I am, however, a follower of the way that transforms life from glory to glory, ever deepening, ever expanding Love's reach and life's awareness of its oneness, so that now our minds are one.

No comments:

  waits for us   We know that you have been waiting for us but we had a tough time accepting the longstanding invitation preferrin...