Monday, September 30, 2013

“--------“ = A Moment of Silence


“It is not I who live but Christ who lives in me,”
said Paul
or so I’ve heard
It is not I who love but Christ who loves in me
Love the anointed living in me
in all of us
from love to love
love the seed sown
a great mystery uniting beings as one
for the well being of life
mystery creating life from light
aware
reflective
self directing at some point
intelligent
curious
adaptable
wise
compassionate
transforming
evolving
journeying time and space
deepening inwardly
stretching out
to the limits of senses
imagination
and beyond
life consciousness
spreading among the parts
every part aware
A primal directive
Love “--------“
with your whole being and becoming
and its corollary
Love other as self
feel
Creation eagerly awaiting
the awakening of “--------“’s children 

No comments:

  waits for us   We know that you have been waiting for us but we had a tough time accepting the longstanding invitation preferrin...