Sunday, May 26, 2013

I will not lose you.


I will not lose you.  I will find you and offer myself to you without reservation, Beloved.  My life is your creation.  Within its span you come to me as lover and as another.  I leave us to you.  I leave us to you to transform.

I am human awaking from a violence seeking your mercy for the community of life.  I supported systems and ideas and ways which harm and enslave humanity and life.  I am sorry for what I did in ignorance and arrogance to others and myself.  Forgive me as I forgive others so I may heal journeying the way of becoming while being your love in life.

I am not worthy of the love calling us to be and become as it guides me in the world.  God lives in me. Christ lives in me.  Buddha lives in me.  The past lives in me.  The present lives in me.  The future lives in me.  These are the relations.  I live in them and they live in me, creation without end.

I did not lose you.  Offering self to you, Beloved, I found you.  Life is your creation.  I  come to you as lover and other for you to transform.


No comments:

  waits for us   We know that you have been waiting for us but we had a tough time accepting the longstanding invitation preferrin...